Today I want to review one of the projects with the brightest future ahead right now. OmiseGo (OMG) is an Ethereum blockchain-based payment solution built on a existing product, Omise, a popular payment management platform in Southeast Asia, especially in Thailand.
OmiseGo is an e-wallet and payment platform for managing fiat, cryptocurrency and other assets. It wants to be the place where you don’t need a bank account to deposit or withdraw your funds avoiding the high fees and really disrupting with the current banking system.
The profit generation comes from holding OMG tokens. They will be used to validate the OmiseGo Proof of Stake network. The more transactions there are on the OmiseGo blockchain, the more rewards will go to tokenholders.
What is most important is that there are some interesting news related with this project so far:
- This is the only project that is still keeping Vitalik Buterin and Dr. Gavin Wood as advisors, founders of Ethereum.
- OmiseGo has partnered with McDonald’s in Thailand as a payment channel
- The platfom is going to issue 5 percent of OMG tokens for free to all Ether wallets with a balance of over 0.1 ETH.
- OmiseGo is going to be the first Plasma.io project to improve its scalability on the Ethereum network.
I highly recommend to invest and not to trade on this project for three reasons:
- I see a huge potential on it, it has a good team and a big company with a existing product that supports it.
- It has grown 1000% in a month and it doesn’t show any weak movements in more than three months so far. I really think it can get way more higher as the adoption will keep growing.
- they want to solve a real problem and the way they are implementing it I think is the correct.
IMPORTANT: Never invest money you can’t afford to lose. Always do your own research and due diligence before placing a trade.
If you want to keep up with our latest news please:
♥ BTC: 14a9FrErT8j3Pp6iJSurXsrNkSqrirV7qe
♥ ETH: 0x5f982128fe96560544feef7edfbf503ab17a134f
♥ LTC: LQPkLe6xYhBxU4knEYP7rACUfj3aevfPtU